"Teakwood is proud of this investment and what ExamSoft's talented management team has achieved. The team briskly grew revenues by expanding within its core markets while also developing new products to target large, adjacent markets," said
MHT MidSpan acted as the exclusive financial advisor to ExamSoft in the transaction.
ExamSoft provides scalable and flexible intelligent assessment solutions that give educators actionable outcomes data and insights to help every student. Its software puts the data back in the hands of faculty and enables clients to more efficiently and practically administer direct assessments and analyze resulting data to improve curricular design, test design, and accreditation compliance. ExamSoft has served hundreds of prominent academic, certification, and licensing institutions for more than 15 years and has successfully administered millions of exams.
MHT MidSpan is a leading national middle market investment bank focused on high-growth companies and industry leaders. The team at MHT MidSpan is exclusively focused on catering to companies with enterprise values ranging from
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Teakwood_Capital/ExamSoft/prweb11828206.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids