Stock market witnessed a downturn for third consecutive day of trading week as the
The highest index of the day was recorded at 28510.19 points while the lowest level was 28298.69 points.
Turnover dropped to 134,129,380 shares against 134,720,450 shares on Tuesday, however, trading value increased by
Companies which reflected significant turnover were Lafarge Pak XD,
Philip Morris Pak reflected highest increase by
Of a total of 334 companies, active in the session, 130 closed in green, 174 in red and 30 remained unchanged.
KSE-30 index closed lower by 6.50 or 0.03% to 19764.08 points against 19770.58 points recorded in the last session. KSE-All Shares Index closed down at 21150.04 against 21224.84 points on Tuesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million