In a year-end trading statement, the discount retail chain which sells everything in its stores for
As a result, the group said it expects its underlying profit for the year to be in line with market consensus of between
"Looking ahead, we will continue to manage the business tightly while investing in clear opportunities for future growth. We are confident in making further progress in the new financial year," said Chief Executive Officer
Since its initial public offering earlier this year, the group has reiterated its plans to expand the business both at home and aboard.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row