Milton presently works as chief financial officer for
"[Milton] brings with him an excellent track record as a chief financial officer and also a highly valuable breadth and depth of experience of the advertising sector, which is a significant strategic focus of the group," said Perform Joint Chief Executive Officer
Perform said that it was on track to meet its expectations for revenue and earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation.
In the quarter digital sports media company saw revenue growth of 32% to
Content distribution revenues rose 32%, driven by new contracts in its Watch & Bet business and a strong contribution from
During the quarter it saw a strong performance in its display advertising business, it said, leaving it well positioned for the 2014 World Cup.
Perform's cost reduction plan is progressing on track, the company said, and it expects benefits from the plan to come through in the second half of the year.
Shares in Perform were trading up 11% at
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio