A number of premises were completed and occupied by new tenants during the first quarter of 2014, and rental income rose from
Negative fair-value adjustments for investment properties totalled
The quarterly report for the first quarter 2014 is attached. Please also find attached the presentation material relating to the quarterly report.
Webcast link: http://webtv.hegnar.no/presentation.php?webcastId=19246874
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements according to §5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act (’Verdipapirhandelloven’).
For further information, please contact:
Telephone: +47 482 54 149
Svein Hov Skjelle, CFO
Telephone: +47 930 55 566
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Public/1112/9582145/88085cbc9fea99fb.pdf 2014 05 09 DelÅrsrapport Q1 2014 Engelsk
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya