"Thanks to these operations we are continuing to support the country in the key sector of small and medium-sized enterprises, which constitute the real base of
This loan aims at financing SMEs' projects, small and medium-sized infrastructure schemes promoted by local authorities and industrial investments in the fields of the knowledge economy, energy, environmental protection, health and education in compliance with the EIB's eligibility criteria. The EIB will finance up to 100% of the total project cost for SMEs and up to 50% for other project types. A minimum of 70% of the loan will be allocated to SME lending.
The loan signed by the EIB and the IDF constitutes the second
In the present market environment, these operations will increase the availability and maturity of funding for SMEs, a key driver of economic and social progress in
TNS 30FurigayJane-140508-4727705 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO