Mashreq has announced the launch of its 'Home Equity Release' solution, which enables clients to use the additional value in their home to generate cash flows, which can be used for further investments.
Home equity loans allow borrowers to use the equity in their home as collateral. This means that if a customer has a property which is fully paid up and not mortgaged, they can take advantage of the value in their home and cash out part of that value which can be further invested in real estate, the stock market or to finance a business venture. The Home Equity Release mortgage solution benefits clients by helping them manage their cash flow and any major expenses.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation