As director of Collaborative Computing Solutions, DeBonis will oversee the integration of Microsoft Windows expertise and system administration to provide
Prior to beginning his new role, DeBonis led
* Systems; virtual desktops, servers, and lab environments.
* Services; deploying commercial, open-source, and internally hosted applications.
* Solutions; managing environments hosted on commercial public clouds and supporting necessary business logic between university resources and external ones.
"I'm excited about upgrading the on-premises Exchange service, and bringing Sharepoint Online to the university community," DeBonis said.
Since 1995, DeBonis has worked in information technology positions at
"Marc is committed to ensuring that computing solutions meet the needs of the university community," said Vice President for Information Technology
Dedicated to its motto, Ut Prosim (That I May Serve),
TNS 30TagarumaMar-140509-4729910 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges