The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended slightly higher Thursday reflecting a rebound in
The yield on the No. 333, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.600 percent, up 0.005 percentage point from Wednesday's close.
The price of the June futures contract for 10-year bonds declined 0.07 point to 145.14 on the Osaka Exchange.
Earlier Thursday, the
The benchmark long-term bonds, which will be newly issued Monday, drew
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids