"As ITI continues to build momentum, we've seen significant growth in membership and reach so we are investing more resources in our government affairs practice," said ITI President and CEO
Halataei came to ITI in February of 2011 as director of government affairs where he has been responsible for handling privacy issues, immigration, and cybersecurity for the association. Prior to ITI, Halataei was a government affairs consultant at the
"Andy brings 17 years of experience working in the public and private sector, is well respected among his peers in the tech sector, and is well recognized for his depth of expertise," said Garfield. "I'm thrilled that he now leads our government affairs team."
"The ITI government affairs team is known as the best in the business and it is truly an honor to take on this new role," said Halataei. "I'm looking forward to working with my colleagues to advance our companies' interests in the constantly evolving world of innovation."
"Vince has been an indispensable part of our team here at ITI and I will continue to rely on his sound counsel and guidance as vice president," said Garfield.
"ITI is a fantastic organization and I am honored to be part of the growth of our government affairs team," said Jesaitis. "Andy and I have a great track record of moving the needle for our members together and I am excited to continue working with him to build on our successes."
For more information on
TNS 24HariCha-140508-30FurigayJane-4728672 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married