"Recognizing the residual value in today's advanced wireless devices and extending the lifecycle of these devices has been beneficial for our business, the environment and most importantly, for our customers," said
The Verizon Device Recycling Program allows customers that trade-in their idle phones, tablets, netbooks and mobile broadband connecting devices. Qualified devices will receive a Verizon Wireless Virtual Gift Card. Alternatively, customers also have the option to donate their used phone to HopeLine from
"We are proud to partner and support
Keywords for this news article include: eRecyclingCorps.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'