1. OTC Markets -- Filings of Company financials were completed through
March 31, 2014and uploaded to OTC Markets, along with Current Information Disclosure Statement. Opinion letter with respect to Current Information provided by the company's Attorney has been submitted to OTC Markets on April 8, 2014and this brings us one step closer towards removal of Caveat Emptor status and achieving Current Information Tier, the highest tier on the OTC Pink marketplace. "Typically, upon satisfactory review of filings, OTC Markets will reinstate a company's status to Current Information within 2-3 business days from the filing of legal opinion which was posted today," stated Jamie Khoo.
2. Secretary of State Filings -- The Company recently updated the
Nevada Secretary of Statefilings and reinstated to "Good Standing" status. "The reinstatement enables timely corporate actions and we are now positioned for immediate growth opportunities," according to Jamie Khoo.
3. Management Team -- In view of foreseeable workload from upcoming new ventures, we are looking into expanding our management team so as to support the growth and development of the Company. "Additional appointments to our team will be announced in the near future," added
4. Shareholder Communication --
El Maniel International, Inclaunched its Twitter account recently under the username "@EMLL_OTC" as an initiative is to provide real-time updates to shareholders in view of recent surge in the interest towards our Company and the direction we are heading. While we try our best to respond to all our supportive followers via e- mail and Twitter, our CEO, Mr. Jamie Khoohas been randomly conducting conference calls from time to time towards building a long-term trusting relationship with our shareholders.
5. Website -- Our website is being updated so as to provide shareholders and stakeholders with up-to-date corporate information in line with our disclosures on OTC Markets. "Our plan is to add new contents such as certification of share structure by transfer agent, podcasts and other information from time to time so as to enhance the level of transparency that we are committed to deliver," said
6. Reverse Split -- There is no reverse split planned in the foreseeable future. "As tweeted recently, reverse split is not and has never been any part of our plans," stated
New Ventures-- The Company is working aggressively towards ongoing and new business initiatives which include pending and potential ventures via merger and acquisition transactions in profitable industries within the medical marijuana space and crowd lending domain. "We remain focused in our business plans with an ultimate goal to drive long-term shareholder value and we are willing to go all out to achieve our stated objectives," according to Jamie Khoo.
The Company plans to release further information in the form of "Press Releases" so as to officially update our progress on ongoing business initiatives.
"SAFE HARBOR" STATEMENT UNDER THE PRIVATE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995: The statements contained in this release which are not historical facts are forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in or implied by forward-looking statements. These risk and uncertainties include the Company's entry into new commercial businesses, the risk of obtaining financing, recruiting and retaining qualified personnel, and other risks described in the Company's
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
El Maniel International, Inc.Tel: (212) 726-2163 e-mail: email@example.com Twitter: @EMLL_OTC Source: El Maniel International, Inc.