Net income attributable to
DISH activated approximately 639,000 gross new pay-TV subscribers compared to approximately 654,000 gross new pay-TV subscribers in the prior year’s first quarter. Net subscribers grew by approximately 40,000 in the first quarter. The company closed the first quarter with 14.097 million pay-TV subscribers compared to 14.092 million pay-TV subscribers at the end of first quarter 2013.
Pay-TV ARPU for the first quarter totaled
DISH added approximately 53,000 net broadband subscribers in the first quarter, bringing its broadband subscriber base to approximately 489,000.
Detailed financial data and other information are available in
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey