Against the U.S dollar, the yen rose to more than a 3-week high of 101.43, from an early low of 101.77. Yesterday's closing value of the pair was at 101.68.
The yen rose to a 1-week high of 141.15 against the euro, from a low of 141.76 hit in the early Asian session. The pair closed yesterday's deals at 141.62.
Against the NZ dollar, the yen climbed to a 6-day high of 88.07, from a low of 88.90 hit in the early Asian session. The pair closed yesterday's deals at 88.88.
The yen climbed to 93.19 against the Canadian dollar and 94.73 against the Australian dollar, from early lows of 93.45 and 95.00, respectively. The yen closed yesterday's deals at 93.33 against the loonie and 95.06 against the aussie.
Against the pound, the yen climbed to 172.20, from an early low of 141.75. The pair closed yesterday's deals at 172.61.
If the yen extends its uptrend, it is likely to find resistance around 140.90 against the euro, 101.26 against the greenback, 171.14 against the pound, 87.15 against the kiwi, 92.62 against the loonie and 94.11 against the Australian dollar.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth