Vice-Chancellor Islamia College Peshawar (ICP), Prof. Dr Qibla Ayaz here Tuesday visited various academic departments and administrative sections of University and apprised himself of the issues related to the academics, planning, and improvements of the departments and problems of the staff members.
The Vice-Chancellor, while visiting
He stressed the need of introducing a full-fledged degree level course in Translation Studies at the department concerned in accordance with global needs and on the pattern world’s famous universities.
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia