Convertibility of Note (dual conversion feature): Each unit of
The investors who participate in this offering will have first right at additional potential future offerings in offsetting wells, up to 48 in total.
The Company will be drilling gas wells on its 17000+ acres in the Bakken Fairway in
The property has a well (The Milford Colony Well) which has been permitted, drilled and cased to 880 ft. The Company intends to re-enter this well and drill to 3,000 ft. to the perspective resource of natural gas in the Eagle Sands. The Company may decide to drill further to the 8,800 ft. level to the Bakken formation to test for a possible oil reservoir.
The resource may not be discovered and if discovered may not be economical viable.
On behalf of the Board of Directors:
SUPER NOVA PETROLEUM CORP.
THIS PRESS RELEASE WAS PREPARED BY MANAGEMENT WHO TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS CONTENTS. NEITHER CSE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS CERTAIN FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS WHICH INVOLVE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RISKS, DELAYS, AND UNCERTAINTIES NOT UNDER THE COMPANY'S CONTROL WHICH MAY CAUSE ACTUAL RESULTS, PERFORMANCE OR ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE COMPANY TO BE MATERIALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE RESULTS, PERFORMANCE, OR ACHIEVEMENTS IMPLIED BY THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS. WE SEEK SAFE HARBOR.
Keywords for this news article include: Energy, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Natural Gas,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- U.S. Consumer Spending Rose 0.4 Percent in June
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars