Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The observed reaction rate constant (kobs) was related to nanoparticles dosage and initial solution pH."
For more information on this research see: Synthesis of BiOI-TiO2 composite nanoparticles by microemulsion method and study on their photocatalytic activities. Thescientificworldjournal [electronic Resource], 2014;2014():647040 (see also Photocatalytics).
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from Y. Chen,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?