A deal aimed to grant about Akz 11 billion (
The accord was signed by the Spanish Secretary of State for Trade,
Speaking to the press after a meeting with the Angolan Economy Minister, AbrahÃo Gourgel, o the Spanish official clarified that this fund is availed so as to support the business people of Spain that want to work with Angolan partners.
According to him, this deal is very important and it will enable mutual investment projects to be fit for execution because they will have necessary funds.
He added that the Spanish companies have already important activity in
The Spaniard defended that the commercial relations between the two countries must be strengthened and diversified considerably since the levels of the current commerce are low.
The official assured that the commercial and economic relations between
In this visit, the official was accompanied by 120 business people from the sectors of infrastructure, engineering, information technologies, services and industry that intend to invest in
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'