A deal aimed to grant about Akz 11 billion (
The accord was signed by the Spanish Secretary of State for Trade,
Speaking to the press after a meeting with the Angolan Economy Minister, AbrahÃo Gourgel, o the Spanish official clarified that this fund is availed so as to support the business people of Spain that want to work with Angolan partners.
According to him, this deal is very important and it will enable mutual investment projects to be fit for execution because they will have necessary funds.
He added that the Spanish companies have already important activity in
The Spaniard defended that the commercial relations between the two countries must be strengthened and diversified considerably since the levels of the current commerce are low.
The official assured that the commercial and economic relations between
In this visit, the official was accompanied by 120 business people from the sectors of infrastructure, engineering, information technologies, services and industry that intend to invest in
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?