Item 5.07 Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders
As previously reported in the Original Form 8-K, the Company's shareholders conducted a non-binding advisory vote regarding the frequency of shareholder approval of the compensation of named executive officers at the Annual Meeting. Among the options presented to shareholders (every year, every 2 years or every 3 years), the majority of the votes that were cast were cast in favor of holding an advisory vote regarding the compensation of named executive officers every 3 years. In accordance with the shareholders' recommendation, the Company has determined to hold the advisory vote on executive compensation every 3years until the Company holds another advisory vote on the frequency of the advisory vote on executive officer compensation, which will occur no later than the Company's annual meeting in 2020.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply