Selena Gomez might have made up -- or they were never in a fight in the first place.
Despite rumors that the two had a falling out over Gomez's on-again, off-again relationship with Justin Bieber, Swift and Gomez seemed to have had a great time together at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's glamorous Met Gala on Monday night.
"And during.. sometimes you wanna just be you with someone who knows all your secrets," Gomez captioned a Instagram video set to Dean Martin's "Volare." It features her and Swift dancing around the Met.
Gomez also sparked bestie-breakup rumors when she un-followed Swift, and several other celebrities, on Instagram. She also deleted several pictures of them together.
"My first MET Gala, *sigh* I felt like a princess who totally downed an entire pizza after," Gomez said of the event. "I'll never forget last night."
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids