Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Finally, the semicontinuous system is compared to the traditional continuous system from an economic standpoint with the sensitivity of operating cost to middle vessel product target purity highlighted."
For more information on this research see: Semicontinuous Separation of Bio-Dimethyl Ether from a Vapor-Liquid Mixture.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting A. Pascall,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza