In recognition of government's commitment to carry out reforms, particularly those in the energy sector, which is important for overall economic development, the
Finance Minister Senator
The loan is part of an assistance program which will underwrite reforms needed to make the energy sector affordable, reliable, sustainable and secure. It will accelerate industrial activity needed to boost economic growth and help create jobs, which are keys to reducing poverty levels.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops