"Some of the banks involved sell physical gold and the other sell paper gold, so it's tough to say which investors might win or lose should this lawsuit go one way or the other," Jones said. "The gold market is relatively unregulated in comparison with other investing markets so it will be interesting to see if any reform takes place because of this lawsuit."
Allegations of gold spot price manipulation have historically been attributed to conspiracy theorists, but the fact that the US Federal Court in the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11835309.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years