Next Level Storage Solutions, manufacturers of FlexRack Pallet Rack, today announced that they have entered into a collaborative agreement with Engineer
"Our commitment is to simplify life for our customers," said Next Level Engineer
He will work with Next Level Storage engineers on a consulting basis to help with custom design options, as well as to continue to improve new product development. "The collaboration allows us to partner with an engineer who brings demonstrated capabilities with potential to support accelerated entry into the storage market," continued Segal. "Ken is a premier engineer with over 30 years worth of experience in the industry, who has proven his commitment to excellence."
Next Level Storage is expected to release five major product lines and a Quick Ship program in 2014. Two product lines, FlexRack Pallet Rack and Wire Decking were released in early 2014. Product announcements, news, and updates will be made through the company website: http://nextlevelstorage.com.
About Next Level Storage
Next Level Storage is a
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11829248.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids