These LED lights are USCG certified, IP67 waterproof, sealed against intrusion by dust and dirt, and very ruggedly constructed to withstand the most demanding mining environments, conditions and applications. These units can withstand rapid temperature changes of -40°C to 80°C. The housings are formed from extruded aluminum and the lenses are unbreakable polycarbonate. Each unit is equipped with an adjustable u-bracket trunnion mount. These LED lights are recommended for use in applications where a lot of vibration, dust, dirt, dampness, and abusive working conditions are encountered.
"The new LEDL-160W-1227 LED flood lights are ideal replacements for fragile and hot running 1,000 watt halogen lamps," said
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian