Mutodi and the company's trastee Boniface Chikono, are both charged with fraud.
NHDT is located at NSSA building along
Through his lawyers, Mr Charles Chinyama, Mr
Mutodi argued that the Trust only managed to pay
Mr Chinyama said, "Your worship the account that was sought to be frozen was the one belonging to Mutodi not NHDT.
"Wrong information was placed before the magistrate who later on granted the order. That account belongs to NHDT and had that information placed before the court, surely a different order would have been passed. It is only fair and just for this court to undo its own order and that the account starts operating with immediate effect without an hindrances."
He added, "Pinnacle wrote a letter threatening to cancel the agreement and forfeiting the
Mr Chinyama Said that Chiyangwa who was in attendance was willing to testify to the effect that NHDT owed him some money.
"Your worship I am shocked by the conduct of my learned brothers in court, the application that they told me they were going to make is completely different from the one they have made hence I need time to prepare for my response," he said.
Magistrate Mr Vakayi Chikwekwe, remanded the matter to today to allow the State to respond to the application.
A Kingdom bank account 49034067 was opened and civil servants paid through SSB while other people paid cash and some were given allocation agreements, it is alleged.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post