The independent authority on credit card processors, topcreditcardprocessors.com, has named
The independent research team at topcreditcardprocessors.com performs an in-depth evaluation of the competing services in order to stay informed of the latest developments within the industry. Competing services are analyzed through the use of five criteria of evaluation in areas including customer support, variance, reliability, competitive rates, and efficiency. The recommendations consist of the best retail processing services each month with the recommendations being updated due to the latest information obtained from the evaluation.
In order to obtain a more in-depth outlook of the service, the topcreditcardprocessors.com research team also interviews client references. Competing agencies provide at least three client references to give the research team the opportunity to obtain feedback directly from buyers. In some cases customers contact topcreditcardprocessors.com direct to voice their opinions.
Merchants Bancard offers payment processing services aimed at both merchants and agents. Their merchant services include payment processing, e-commerce payment solutions, check processing, and wireless PoS solutions. Their agent program offers agents the opportunity to sell a variety of services while offering new and used equipment to their merchants.
topcreditcardprocessors.com is an established independent research firm focusing on the examination and ratings of payment processing services all around the world. The ratings are produced by the independent research team each month to highlight the best retail processing services based on their achievements and their rating achieved through the proprietary examination process.
Learn more about
To view the rankings of the top retail processing firms visit:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11827708.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply