The company also said Tuesday that Chairman
In an interim management statement for the period
The company said a number of changes have been made within the business.
The power conversion, distribution and storage businesses has been transferred from
In addition, the company's fire protection businesses has been transferred from
As a result 2014 results will be reported on this new basis, with prior-year comparators to be provided for both the first half and full-year results.
Megitt said its financial position remains "very strong", and "we expect further improvement driven by our ongoing focus on cash generation".
In a separate note,
Petronas, short for
JGC leads a consortium for the development of the PFLNG 2, which will be located in gas fields off the Malaysian coast, with a production capacity of 1.5 million tonnes per year of liquefied natural gas.
"We are delighted that
The financial details for the deal were not disclosed.
Meggitt was quoted at
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth