The main challenge for Klarna was to establish a single, core platform which can introduce automation, simplification, flexibility and agility in their business operations. By replacing an older legacy system with the Provenir solution, Klarna can now achieve big volumes in significantly less time, increase the process control, become more competitive and finally increase their ROI. Provenir's solution benefited Klarna by addressing all challenges in a cost efficient manner.
Highlights: * The Klarna business team has been part of the project from the start, enabling them to fully maintain the solution with minimum involvement from IT/Provenir.
* The Provenir solution has been designed and configured to process up to 350 transactions per second, to allow for rapid business growth without compromising the control and accuracy of the operations.
* The initial rollout has laid the foundations for future additional country rollouts. The integration flexibility and reusability aspect of the Provenir solution, will allow the rollout to six more European countries during Phase II, scheduled to be completed during the remainder of 2014.
Klarna's core mission is simplifying buying. Klarna offers safe and easy-to-use payment solutions to e-stores in
Provenir is a loan origination specialist delivering a single, global solution across all lines of commercial and retail lending to bank and non-bank lenders. The Provenir solution provides increased governance, compliance and risk management through automation, integration and straight-through-processing delivered via a flexible and highly configurable solution. The company was founded in 1992 and it is headquartered in
For more information please visit www.provenir.com/financial
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100