The new deal enlarges the scope of co-operation between the regional bank and the Central Asian government. This agreement furthers the collaboration.
The co-financing agreement will be in areas of mutual interest, but in line with the
The government has a strong focus on SMEs and private sector development. Industrial development is part of the country s diversification. The financial sector has some issues in
The general director did not confirm the amount but said that it would be quite sizeable and would be in addition to the country agreements already in place, which are around
The new co-operation and co-financing arrangement will respond to the pressing items on the reform agenda.
The co-operation with
Recently water, energy, poverty reduction and business development are all high on the country s priority list and that
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.