The yield on the benchmark 10-year Japanese government bond ended lower Wednesday as sharp losses in
The yield on the No. 333, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.595 percent, down 0.010 percentage point from Friday's close. Japanese financial markets were closed Monday and Tuesday for public holidays.
The price of the June futures contract for 10-year bonds rose 0.12 point to 145.21 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site