According to the
This rise is attributed to the lowering of mortgage rates and affordability established by these Alternative Lenders. Many bad credit buyers are getting off the fence as the public acceptance and knowledge of alternative lending sources become more available.
According to HardMoneyCalculator.com, the average rate on a 2-year, interest only mortgage is 10.25 percent at a 60 percent Loan to Value.
All Program Match data is compiled through the use of accurate, real-time, internet-based data collected from housing funding sales trends and lender behaviors such as recorded deeds and final closing statements.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/subprimeloans_hardmoney/alternativelending_credit/prweb11834749.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007