The markets may benefit from a positive reaction to quarterly results from Disney (DIS), with the entertainment giant advancing by 1% in pre-market trading.
After the close of trading on Tuesday, Disney reported better than expected fiscal second quarter results due in part to the success of its animated film "Frozen."
Video game maker
On the other hand, shares of
On the economic front, the
Trading may also be impacted by remarks by Federal Reserve Chair
Investors are likely to pay close attention to any comments Yellen makes regarding the outlook for the economy and monetary policy.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows