During the presentation, "Delighting Cardholders and Increasing Profitability through Instant Card Issuance," Van Dyke will discuss how instant issuance generates revenue, increases activation and utilization rates, and reduces operational costs for banks. In addition, attendees will hear how instant issuance is a crucial differentiator, enabling banks to provide a higher level of service, strengthen customer relationships and increase loyalty.
EFT Source's patented instant issuance solution, Card@Once, delivers new and replacement debit cards to customers in the branch environment within seconds. After requesting a card, the customer's data is securely transferred from the branch location to EFT Source, where it is immediately processed, converted into an encrypted file and returned to the branch electronically. Card@Once encodes the data and delivers a ready-to-use, permanent debit card that customers can begin using. About
Keywords for this news article include: EFT Source, Investment and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia