"Rich has brought significant program-management experience to Eaton that is helping drive continuous improvement in program execution and cost management," Beck said. "His skills as a leader and team-builder will ensure that Eaton stays focused on delivering world-class products and solutions for our customers."
Anderson joined Eaton in 2012 as director, Aerospace Group Programs, after a 12-year tenure at
In the aerospace industry, Eaton is a leading supplier of hydraulic, electro-hydraulic pump and generator products and integrated systems; engine and airframe fuel pumps; electric motors; aircraft door actuation, flight and flow controls; fluid, fuel and air delivery products and systems, including fuel inerting and fuel gauging, ground fueling and aerial refueling; lightning and ignition protection; nose wheel steering systems; integrated control systems; cockpit controls and displays; power and load management systems; pressure sensors, seals and fluid health monitoring products and systems; and aftermarket service and support. Eaton serves commercial and military aerospace, marine, and off-road markets worldwide.
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of
(601) 594-1275(601) 594-1275CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American