Revenue was a record
"What a terrific quarter for us at
"We continue to deliver double-digit growth top and bottom line, excellent return on equity for our shareholders and enjoyed significant growth in content per vehicle in every region," Hasenfratz said, adding that the market is "opportunistic for continued growth. . . ."
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border