Parents and grandparents can enter for a chance to win a CollegeAdvantage College Savings Award for the benefit of their child, grandchild, niece, nephew, self, friend, or other loved one. An account owner does not have to be related to the beneficiary of the account. CollegeAdvantage funds can be used to pay the beneficiary's qualified higher education expenses at any accredited college or university in the country.
"We're using this giveaway and 529 Day to encourage families to start saving today toward future college costs. Parents of newborns and young children who start saving today have a longer time horizon to make contributions and allow their savings to grow," said
"Families who are already saving with a bank account or other taxable vehicle can move their savings to the CollegeAdvantage plan to take advantage of the federal and state tax benefits," he added.
The public is invited to enter to win at www.CollegeAdvantage.com. No purchase is necessary. The giveaway is open to existing CollegeAdvantage account owners, the general public, and residents of any state. One entry per email address will be accepted. Each
Keywords for this news article include: Public Education,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids