According to Davidson,
CHX is a full-service stock exchange participating in the National Market System. With robust high-performance matching engines, CHX customers can choose from a variety of display and execution services, including the ability to route orders to CHX Institutional Brokers who can provide customized order-handling solutions. Orders executed on CHX enjoy the benefits of an exchange print with full exposure to all National Market System participants.
Studley is the leading global commercial real estate services firm specializing in tenant representation. Founded in 1954, Studley pioneered the conflict-free business model of representing tenants in their commercial real estate transactions. Studley offers expert advisory services, including brokerage, project management, corporate services and strategic portfolio solutions. Studley's unique approach examines every client's business to fully understand corporate objectives and optimize real estate assets. For more information, please visit http://www.studley.com and follow us on Twitter @StudleyInc and LinkedIn.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11814416.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years