Mogens will speak on "Resource Revolution: How to Capture the Biggest Business Opportunity in a Century" at the
"Everything DIRTT does speaks to innovation, energy efficiency and sustainability," Mogens says. "Our ICE(R) software eliminates paper catalogues and ensures minimal manufacturing waste. Our fully customized components use sustainable, environmentally friendly materials and can be repurposed instead of being scrapped and sent to landfills. We design and locate our production facilities to minimize energy consumption and reduce our carbon footprint. We understand that building better, and building for the long term, is a critical part of managing our energy resources."
Mogens is co-presenting with
DIRTT Environmental Solutions (Doing It Right This Time) uses its proprietary 3D software to design, manufacture and install fully customized prefab interiors. Our customers in the corporate, government, education and healthcare sectors benefit from DIRTT's precise design and costing; rapid lead times with the highest levels of customization and flexibility; and faster, cleaner construction.
DIRTT manufacturing facilities are in
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey