Belvedere has agreed to grant Baker Steel the right to have a nominee appointed to the Belvedere board or to nominate one director for election to the Belvedere board provided that investment funds managed or controlled by Baker Steel hold at least 14.9% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Belvedere. Baker Steel's current holdings represent 19.55% of the issued and outstanding common shares.
The net proceeds from the private placement will be applied to the general working capital of the Company and to develop mineral assets. The private placement is subject to final acceptance by the
Keywords for this news article include: Production, Manufacturing, Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free