Belvedere has agreed to grant Baker Steel the right to have a nominee appointed to the Belvedere board or to nominate one director for election to the Belvedere board provided that investment funds managed or controlled by Baker Steel hold at least 14.9% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Belvedere. Baker Steel's current holdings represent 19.55% of the issued and outstanding common shares.
The net proceeds from the private placement will be applied to the general working capital of the Company and to develop mineral assets. The private placement is subject to final acceptance by the
Keywords for this news article include: Production, Manufacturing, Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment