ENP Newswire -
Release date- 06052014 -
These funds will be raised by the issuance of 138,888,886 Units (the 'Units') at a price of
Proceeds raised from the Financing will be used to fund drilling and advancing development of oil and gas wells on the Company's assets towards commercial production, and for general working capital.
No finders' fees are being paid in connection with the Financing.
The Financing is expected to close on or about
Following closing of the Financing, the Company intends to consolidate its share capital on an 8 old shares for 1 new share basis, to be implemented by the Company's Board of Directors in its discretion, subject to receipt of acceptance from the
Tel: (604) 336-8610
Fax: (604) 718-2808
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs