In most of eastern and southern
At the Monetary Policy Meeting held today, the Policy Board of the
An index monitoring the service sector in
That's down from 52.2 in March. It fell below the '50' level that separates expansion and contraction.
The yen recovered to 141.43 against the euro and 172.35 against the pound, from its early lows of 141.76 and 172.75, respectively and held steady thereafter in the Asian session. The yen closed yesterday's deals at 141.62 against the euro and 172.61 against the pound.
The yen recovered to 101.53 against the greenback and 116.17 against the franc, from its early lows of 101.77 and 116.41, respectively and held steady thereafter in the Asian session.The yen closed yesterday's deals at 101.68 against the U.S dollar and 116.30 against the franc.
From early lows of 93.45 against the Canadian dollar and 95.15 against the Australian dollar, the yen recovered to 93.20 aand 94.84, respectively and held steady thereafter in the Asian session. The yen closed yesterday's deals at 93.30 versus the loonie and 95.06 versus the aussie.
The yen rose to 88.35 against NZ dollar, up from its yesterday's closing value of 88.36, and held steady thereafter.
Looking ahead, Swiss unemployment data for April is due in the late Asian session.
Most Popular Stories
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana