ENP Newswire -
Release date- 05052014 -
Welcome-OmniConnect allows retailers and banks to have more meaningful conversations with their clients without necessarily having to give significant discounts or rewards.
Welcome-OmniConnect helps to engage with customers being nearby stores or in-stores, prior to the moment of payment, maximizing their involvement, boosting reward redemption rates as well as increasing product, service and offer awareness.
Welcome-OmniConnect aggregates several location feeds (BLE beacons, QR Codes check-ins, POS or ATMs transactions, social-media check-ins, etc.) approached by visitors who instantly receive generic or hyper-personalized messages (promotional messages, loyalty status, redemption reminders, etc.) sponsored by a retail bank or a merchant.
Welcome-OmniConnect helps merchants to lower the cost of acquisition of new customers via street-to-store traffic with fewer incentives required than for web-to-store.
Proposed either as a standalone solution or as an extension to an existing Welcome implementation, Welcome-OmniConnect embodies the concept of real-time marketing coupled with proximity services.
With Welcome-OmniConnect as a standalone solution, visitors near-by a store receive reminders or offers sponsored by a retail bank such as 'Use our Credit Card here to earn points' or sponsored by a retailer, for example '20% off on all jeans today'.
With Welcome-OmniConnect as an extension to existing Welcome solutions (XLS,
'Welcome-OmniConnect is a new solution that fits perfectly with our DNA' commented
Welcome-OmniConnect is part of Welcome's Cloud-based solutions.
For more information contact:
Florence TARDY, Business Development,
Tel: +33 4 42 97 58 86
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids