The reserves likely totaled to
The money supply in
Remittance in three months was about
The money supply growth rate was lower than the same period last year, which experts blamed on a decline in total demand. However, the governor of the central bank rejected the rumour, adding that the figure simply reflected the current economic situation.
It is observed by Binh that in the first four months of 2014, total deposits at banks rises to 3.41 percent from the end of last year, or increased to 5.1 percent against the same period last year.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site