The app for streaming video from wireless devices to a TV set, Flipps (earlier known as iMediaShare) has secured
While growing its library of premium content, Flipps will use the money to build on its expanding business in the US and
Flipps is a wireless app for entertainment fans who seek to discover and project content onto any linked TV using their wireless device (as a remote control) with no extra hardware or set up.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground