The app for streaming video from wireless devices to a TV set, Flipps (earlier known as iMediaShare) has secured
While growing its library of premium content, Flipps will use the money to build on its expanding business in the US and
Flipps is a wireless app for entertainment fans who seek to discover and project content onto any linked TV using their wireless device (as a remote control) with no extra hardware or set up.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?