Troika representatives on Tuesday began their fourth review of the island's bailout programme, which will be ongoing until
In the coming days, she said meetings will focus on issues of implementation of the restructuring plans, and financial institutions in general.
Earlier on Tuesday, the troika representatives met Health Minister
Last Friday, the ministry submitted the roadmap for the reform of state hospitals and the implementation of the NHS to the troika.
Send to Kindle
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks