KEEPING SCORE: Dow Jones industrial average futures are down 20 points to 16,424. The Standard & Poor's 500 index futures as given up 2.5 points to 1,873. Nasdaq futures are down five points to 3,585.
HOME PRICES: U.S. home prices rose at a slightly slower pace in the 12 months that ended in March, according to data provider
TREASURIES: The yield on the 10-year Treasury note is down to 2.60 percent from 2.61 percent Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.