"Strategic Value Investing: Practical Techniques of
"The Tools & Techniques of Investment Planning" helps investment practitioners demystify the process of investing by providing practical insights into the strengths and weaknesses of different investment approaches and asset classes, and highlights strategies for managing portfolios in the contemporary investment climate.
"Investment Banking for Dummies" is designed to give individuals a firm understanding of investment banking fundamentals, along with dispelling many misconceptions of the industry. The topics covered throughout the book mirror that of an investment banking introductory course, covering mergers and acquisitions, discounted cash flow analysis, and the use of important corporate filing documents, among many other topics.
Johnson's books are available for purchase through Amazon in print and digital versions.
Johnson teaches several courses within
• Security Valuation
• Equity and Fixed Income Portfolio Management
• Financial Statement Analysis
• Ethical and professional standards
Discover more about the online Master of Science in Security Analysis and Portfolio Management degree program at
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11821735.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia