Press4Kids launched News-O-Matic, School Edition, the daily digital news app for elementary and middle school kids, earlier this year. Now, with a recent infusion of significant financing from private investors and entrepreneurs directly involved with the education market, Press4Kids has hired a National Sales Manager,
"News-O-Matic fills a void that has been missing in nonfiction curriculum products: timely, engaging and interactive informational text," commented Christina. "As a former English teacher, I am excited to represent a product that will enable teachers to increase literacy skills and foster writing across the curriculum, while increasing their students' awareness of daily current events."
"We're so pleased to welcome Christina to the Press4Kids team, as we work to provide kids with a news resource that they can read and understand and that satisfies their curiosity about the current events around the world," added
Press4Kids (P4K) publishes daily digital news publications for elementary and middle school kids. Its flagship educational news app, News-O-Matic, promotes global citizenship by informing students of the top local, national, and international news stories. Combining an educational and grade-appropriate approach with an engaging, innovative, and interactive environment, News-O-Matic provides a unique way for kids to enhance nonfiction reading skills. P4K was started in 2012 by dedicated educators, journalists and entrepreneurs. http://www.Press4Kids.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11824503.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'