ENP Newswire -
Release date- 02052014 -
Our previous Resource totalled 1.24m tonne of which the Inferred Resource graded 8.70kg/t and the Indicated Resource 4.68kg/t. The completion of the metallurgical and mineralogical test-work together with our new Resource Statement allows for the revision and updating of our mining study and work has already commenced. Details of the Resource Statement are set out below.
At the same time Premier is engaged in substantial negotiations on a number of fronts related to RHA.
Further discussions with off-take partners intended to reach a formal agreement.
Potential debt finance providers who have indicated a willingness to invest in
The results of the drill programme has allowed for the recognition of a new Lode system (Lode1) and a more detailed remodelling of the previously reported mineralized Lode (Lode 2A & 2B). Geological interpretation and grade continuity has allowed for a revision of the naming of the Lodes, as below. The geological continuity of the previously named, Lode 2A and 2B has been confirmed and has increased the surface strike length of the mineralization to approximately 700m. Significantly, all mineralized Lodes are open along strike to the west and east, and at depth.
For further information please visit www.premierafricanminerals.com
Tel: +44 (0) 755 778 3855
Tel: +44 (0) 207 628 3396
Tel: +44 (0) 207 408 4090
Tel: +44 (0) 207 138 3204
Most Popular Stories
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana